Donut, 19Dec09

From: "Jaro Cerny"
Subject: Fishing Report Today 19/12/2009
Date: Saturday, 19 December 2009 11:08 AM

Hi Yakkers,

I was the only one to front up this morning. Conditions were great even though there was a largish swell which made good timing absolutely vital to get out and in. I just made it through before a large wave broke. I was trolling by 4.45am and at about 5.15am came across two yak fishers trolling their way to JS. I had not met these guys before. To cut a short story shorter, after paddling 17km I had not nary a nibble on my line. I even changed lures a number of times to no avail. There was only a little bit of bird activity and bait fish seemed in small supply. I came across the two yakkers again on their way back from JS at 7.45am and they told me they had no luck either. This persuaded me to pull the pin and so landed unscathed at 8.30am. This time I took great care till I was safely on the beach.
Tomorrow conditions look to be even better and even though rain is forecast it will help to keep those going cool. I will confirm late this afternoon as per usual. Anyone interested in going tomorrow?? I am.

Jaro
Noosa Yakkers Coordinator
Viking Pro Fish 45
Call Sign Jaro

No comments:

Post a Comment