Mixed bag at SR, 18Oct10

Subject: fishing today -- eye tag's bag
From: sunshiner
Date: 18/10/2010 4:06 PM

Ian had told me he was going out today, early. So, as promised, I dragged my carcass down to MG around 10am. Using the radio, I was told by Ian, at Sunshine Reef, that he was about to come in and he had some fish so I hung around until he arrived.




Notable among the fish he brought home was a fork tailed catfish, almost certainly washed out of the river with the huge recent rains. He reckons he hooked up to a few of the infamous Sunshine Reef unstoppables but had a good day out there.

Hope my broken rib keeps improving rapidly.

On the down side, Ian had his yak trolley pinched from the usual spot. Many of you would know what it looks like (a Perception plastic model) so keep an eye open for it. Apparently it has a distinctive rubber strip placed by Ian around the external perimeter of the wheels.

Kev
Red & white Stealth Supalite, black paddle
VHF channel 09 or 22 (if alone), Call Sign: sunshiner
http://www.noosayakkers.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment