Sweetie, little else. 09Oct12

TR by pedro
Wind: Variable NW, SW under 5 knots turning easterly 10 knots
Swell: Southerly 1m
Current: Not detected
Launch point: Middle Groyne
Participants: Pedro, Kahuna, Tarzan

I launched at 4.30am and with the aid of the waining moon and taking note of the pattern in the waves I managed a rare predawn dry bum launch!!!

I headed north, close to the beach, then out to Little Halls trolling hardbodies. With one small hit near the river mouth and nothing at LH I headed for Halls and fished with gar and live bait.

The gar were attracting some decent hits resulting in one 50cm sweetlip, and the live fusilier I had out got smashed but alas no hookup.

Tarzan trolled past, nothing happening for him at that stage and Kahuna turned up and dropped SPs for no result.

I hung in till around 11.00 and when the first of the seabreeze kicked in, I packed up and trolled back.

Uneventful return trip.

Good luck tomorrow guys.

Cheers

Pedro

No comments:

Post a Comment