Cracker arvo on Lake Mac - 09Nov12


TR by Gemini

Participants:  Gemini
Conditions: overcast with gusts blowing up to 20 knots

I arrived at the strawberry patch launch at around 3:30, and was on the water by 3:45. Water clarity was exceptional for a change, and the depths of the lake were revealed to me for the first time (I got to see more weed than ever before). The weather was a bit horrible, with an annoying wind that blew me around at times when it decided to build strength, and the threat of rain was all around me. That said, the fishing more than made up for it...

I'm going to save the bulk of this report for the video to follow. No NY records today, but I had a personal best in numbers (for Lake Mac). Check it out!




Cheers!

Gemini

3 comments:

  1. Good fishing Matt, thanks for sharing another interesting report. I caught a 45 cm bass in the Mary River this morning (at last!) very exciting.
    Cheers Greg (mangrove mac)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice one Greg. Did you catch it off the yak and get a photo with measurement? If so, you'll be able to claim a NY record!

    ReplyDelete