Quiet Night, 05Dec12

TR by Tiberium
Wind: 3-6 Knots N
Tide: Low 20:30
Weather: Clear
Launch point: Noosa Lions Park
Participants: Tiberium

Just a quick TR of Wednesday night.

I was in the water by 6:30pm and was heading to the Woods for maybe some action before the low tide. The Woods hasn’t really had much action lately but I still had a little troll around the boats without any excitement.

Not being surprised that there was nothing at the woods, even on the sounder, I thought about going up to Webya and giving there a go. It was quite peaceful as the river was isolated from any other fisherman but me. I trolled through Weyba without action for about half an hour or so until the fish came.  They were boiling up everywhere so I was casting my river 2 sea shallow diver in.

The fish were very pickie so it was after about the 10th cast I was on. I reeled in a nice GT at 46cm. I had to cast out another 10 times before I was on again. In came another GT at 46cm as well. The fish weren’t interested in my hard bodies anymore so after 30 minutes I called it a night.

IMGP8350

What GT?

IMGP8348

Here comes another GT

It was a worthwhile night.

Izak (Tiberium)

No comments:

Post a Comment