eyetag, NR, 15Nov11

Subject: Fishing 15-11-2011
From: "sue"
Date: 15/11/2011 7:45 PM

Hi all,

I had a paddle in the river late last night from midnight until 6.00 this morning.

I started up Weyba Creek, where I got a few Big Eyes a 60cm Mulloway and 1 nice GT but no Jacks. Then I went and fished the current line out from Ricky’s and got about a dozen Big Eyes and 2 more GT’s. The wind blew all night, so I’’m glad I went in the river.

Most of the fish were caught on Gladiator Prawns and River2Sea Baby Vibes with a few trolled on a shallow 85mm River2Sea hardbody. I released most of the fish keeping 2 GT’s and 1 Big Eye. The biggest GT was 56cm and 2kg, the Big Eye was 64cm and 2.2kg.

I’’m trying to work out windows 7 and I hope the photo turned out O.K.

Ian (eyetag)

No comments:

Post a Comment